In Melbourne soon!
Established in 1976, Silvers Circus provides world class family entertainment and fun!
Silvers Circus is a household name in Australia and after forty years on the road has evolved into one of the Top 10 Circuses of the World. Silvers maintains all the sparkle, glamour and death defying acts expected of Australia’s premier circus, dedicated to constant innovation and modernisation with extraordinary artists continually arriving from all parts of the world. Silvers circus presents a line up of stunning international artists, Las Vegas style illusions and captivating production techniques.
Silvers Circus continues to provide jaw dropping entertainment for the whole family and is heading to The Valley Racecourse for the first time……
The 2 hour action packed show in the HEATED BIG TOP, featuring Ringmaster and Master of Illusion, Simon Tait includes:
- Wheel of Steel. Two young men with nerves of Steel, Dominik Gasser and Merwyn Garcia run, jump, skip and flip through a routine of sheer physical ordacity, just as the apparatus they challenge defies description. Its wheels osolate and revolve from group level to dizzying heights. This spectacle will leave you chewing your nails and squirming in your seats! The Wheel of Steel…. (for strong constitutions only!!)
- The Globe of Death. The world famous Phoenix Riders speed around inside a 3-1/2 meter diameter metal globe on motorbikes, missing each other by mere millimetres.
- Hoola Hoops. Up to 80 hoola hoops at once are managed while a balancing act is taking place upon a mobile mirror ball all at the same time
- Clowns. Expect the unexpected. These acts are guaranteed to tickle the funny bone
- Daniel Lopes Da Silva. From Brazil, this young gentleman will have you tapping your feet as he displays his talents in real Latin style
- Ringmaster Simon Tait has over 25 years’ experience in circus and will mesmerise the audience with his celebrated illusions and audience repour.
- Juggling Monchito. Meet the comedic stylings of the juggling Monchito! Ariel Barralle is a second generation circus performer from South America. In his years he has performed in several disciplines including trampoline, juggling, aerial straps plus performing with his family the traditional Argentinian dance of the Gauchos.
- Unicycle. Agility, speed and precision is just some of what Yonas showcases here as he manoeuvres high above on unicycle after unicycle. Wheels are this mans thing and you will be surprised over and over again!
- Cloud Swing. Madeline Bisby is a highly skilled aerial artist born and based in Australia. She combines stunning artistry with compelling elegance and beauty as she pushes the limits, and heights, on her edgy Cloudswing.
- Foot Juggling.
Dates & Times:
- Nunawading – Burvale Hotel Car Park – Wednesday 8th August – Sunday 2nd September, 2018
- Richmond – Burnley Oval – Wednesday 5th September – Sunday 7th October, 2018
- Melton – Woodgrove Shopping Centre – Wednesday 10th – Sunday 21st October, 2018
Prices: Adults Children (3-12yrs) Concession
Ringside $45 $35 $40
Elevated Chairs $40 $25 $35
Side View Chairs $30 $20 $30
Tickets: Ticketmaster 136 100 or www.ticketmaster.com.au